Cowboys, Dak Prescott not scheduled for talks between now and July 15th deadline
Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott does not have any contract talks scheduled with the team between now and Wednesday's deadline.
Prescott and the Cowboys were reportedly "not close" to a long-term contract on Monday, and with no further talks scheduled with less than 24 hours till the deadline, it remains highly unlikely that a deal gets done. All signs indicate that Prescott will play the 2020 season on the franchise tag for $31.4 million.
Dak is the third-highest ranked player in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 4,495.4 yards, 30.1 touchdowns, and 10.4 interceptions with another 254.5 yards and 3.7 touchdowns on the ground.
- Eagles eager to let Miles Sanders loose August 3rd, 2020
- Jets release offensive guard Brian Winters on Sunday August 2nd, 2020
- Lions' Geronimo Allison opts out of 2020 season August 2nd, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) lands on active/PUP list August 2nd, 2020
- Browns' David Njoku commits to staying in Cleveland August 1st, 2020
- Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford placed on COVID-19 list August 1st, 2020
- Cowboys sign first round pick CeeDee Lamb to 4-year deal July 23rd, 2020
- Cowboys get quarterback Ben DiNucci under contract July 20th, 2020
- Dak Prescott reportedly expected to play under Cowboys tag July 15th, 2020
- Cowboys offer Dak Prescott 3-year deal worth over $100 million guaranteed July 14th, 2020
- Cowboys, Dak Prescott not scheduled for talks between now and July 15th deadline July 14th, 2020
- Dak Prescott, Cowboys reportedly unlikely to figure out extension July 13th, 2020