Jaguars sign second round pick Laviska Shenault to 4-year contract
Jacksonville Jaguars wide receiver Laviska Shenault has signed his four-year rookie contract.
After displaying impressive versatility through his college career, the Jaguars are excited to utilize Shenault's skillset in a variety of ways including at wide receiver, tight end, in the backfield, and even as a wildcat quarterback. Expect the 21-year old to emerge as an offensive threat if the Jaguars follow through with their unique plan.
Shenault's yearly projection includes 32.8 receptions for 404.2 yards and 2.2 touchdowns on 58 total targets. According to FanDuel's Sportsbook, Shenault is listed at +3500 or an implied 2.7% to win Offensive Rookie of the Year.
- Patriots officially sign running back Lamar Miller to one-year deal August 13th, 2020
- Saints running back Alvin Kamara played through 'torn' knee in 2019 August 10th, 2020
- Ronald Jones the 'main guy' in Tampa Bay August 9th, 2020
- Tampa Bay's Ke'Shawn Vaughn removed from reserve/COVID-19 list August 9th, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) activated from active/PUP list August 8th, 2020
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson removed from reserve/COVID-19 list August 8th, 2020
- Yannick Ngakoue officially holding out of Jaguars camp July 30th, 2020
- Jags' Gardner Minshew 'showing initiative' with team's offense July 20th, 2020
- Jaguars sign first round pick C.J. Henderson to 4-year deal July 16th, 2020
- Jaguars reportedly rejecting Yannick Ngakoue offers July 15th, 2020
- Rapoport: Jaguars' Yannick Ngakoue drawing trade interest July 14th, 2020
- Jaguars sign second round pick Laviska Shenault to 4-year contract July 9th, 2020