Bills' Gabriel Davis 'could be a plug-and-play weapon' this season
Buffalo Bills wide receiver Gabriel Davis "brings something to Buffalo the Bills don't have at the WR position."
According to the Bills' website, fourth-round pick Gabriel Davis "could be a plug-and-play weapon" with his outstanding qualities including accomplished red zone production at UCF, unique physical traits (his height), and overall effective route running.
Expect Davis to compete against Isaiah McKenzie and Andre Roberts for potential playing time as Buffalo's fourth wide receiver.
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson '100 percent' after hernia surgery August 5th, 2020
- Dolphins' Albert Wilson also opts out of season August 5th, 2020
- Patriots' Mohamed Sanu (ankle) activated off PUP August 4th, 2020
- Vikings' Justin Jefferson activated off reserve/COVID-19 list August 4th, 2020
- Dolphins' Allen Hurns opts out of 2020 season August 4th, 2020
- Lions' Matthew Stafford activated off reserve/COVID-19 list August 4th, 2020
- Bills' Ed Oliver has charges dropped July 23rd, 2020
- Bills' Gabriel Davis 'could be a plug-and-play weapon' this season July 4th, 2020
- Buffalo's Zack Moss 'brings a different dimension' to backfield, expected to complement Devin Singletary July 4th, 2020
- Buffalo's Duke Williams facing serious roster competition July 1st, 2020
- Robert Foster's roster position with Bills challenged by rookie class July 1st, 2020
- Stefon Diggs expected to dominate Bills' targets July 1st, 2020