Seahawks a potential landing spot for Antonio Brown
Mike Garafolo of the NFL Network said there 'is a shot' that the Seattle Seahawks will sign free agent wide receiver Antonio Brown.
Brown has had rumored connections with multiple teams this offseason, but nothing has actually materialized for the former star. Teams have been hesitant to sign Brown due to his off-field issues, especially the accusations of sexual assault that led to his release from the New England Patriots. Brown was recently filmed practicing with Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson and would reportedly 'love to play in Seattle.'
Brown appeared in just one game in 2019, in which he caught 4 of 8 targets for 56 yards and a touchdown against a weak Miami Dolphins secondary. He has been making it known this offseason that he would like to return to the league in 2020, but it's not clear whether teams are willing to take the risk of signing him after his tumultuous year.
- Ronald Jones the 'main guy' in Tampa Bay August 9th, 2020
- Tampa Bay's Ke'Shawn Vaughn removed from reserve/COVID-19 list August 9th, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) activated from active/PUP list August 8th, 2020
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson removed from reserve/COVID-19 list August 8th, 2020
- Washington releases Derrius Guice after domestic-violence incident August 7th, 2020
- Eagles re-sign defensive end Vinny Curry to one-year deal August 7th, 2020
- Patriots' Mohamed Sanu (ankle) activated off PUP August 4th, 2020
- Pats place Mohamed Sanu (ankle) on active/PUP list August 3rd, 2020
- Pats place Sony Michel (foot) on active/PUP list August 3rd, 2020
- Patriots' Cam Newton will have to win starting QB job July 31st, 2020
- Patrick Chung to be 6th Patriots' opt-out July 28th, 2020
- Patriots' Dont'a Hightower reportedly opting out of 2020 July 28th, 2020