Browns' Jordan Elliott signs rookie contract
The Cleveland Browns signed third-round rookie defensive tackle Jordan Elliott to a four-year contract.
Elliott earned first-team All-America honors from Pro Football Focus and was named a second-team All-American by the Associated Press last season as a redshirt junior at Missouri. He recorded 31 tackles, 8.5 tackles for loss, and 2.5 sacks. Elliott is unlikely to earn a starting job as a rookie if Larry Ogunjobi and Sheldon Richardson are healthy.
The Browns D/ST is 18th in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings this season.
- Ronald Jones the 'main guy' in Tampa Bay August 9th, 2020
- Tampa Bay's Ke'Shawn Vaughn removed from reserve/COVID-19 list August 9th, 2020
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson removed from reserve/COVID-19 list August 8th, 2020
- Washington releases Derrius Guice after domestic-violence incident August 7th, 2020
- Eagles re-sign defensive end Vinny Curry to one-year deal August 7th, 2020
- Olson: Raiders will start Henry Ruggs in slot August 6th, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) activated from active/PUP list August 8th, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) lands on active/PUP list August 2nd, 2020
- Browns' David Njoku commits to staying in Cleveland August 1st, 2020
- Browns place Dontrell Hilliard on reserve/COVID-19 list July 27th, 2020
- Grant Delpit, Browns agree to 4-year contract July 15th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reportedly gets $125 million extension July 14th, 2020