Tavon Young (neck) 'ready to go' for Ravens
Baltimore Ravens defensive back Tavon Young (neck) is "ready to go," per defensive coordinator Wink Martindale.
“He looks healthy on the computer,” Martindale said. “He says he’s healthy. He’s ready to go. Tavon is ready to go, and if he tells me he’s ready to go, I believe in him 100 percent." Young is on track to be ready for training camp after missing all of 2019 with a surgically-repaired neck. He's expected to be the Ravens' starting slot corner this season. Young's return will likely shift Marlon Humphrey to be paired outside with Marcus Peters.
The Ravens have the top-ranked D/ST in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings.
- Kenny Golladay (COVID-19) good to go for Lions August 5th, 2020
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson '100 percent' after hernia surgery August 5th, 2020
- Dolphins' Albert Wilson also opts out of season August 5th, 2020
- Patriots' Mohamed Sanu (ankle) activated off PUP August 4th, 2020
- Vikings' Justin Jefferson activated off reserve/COVID-19 list August 4th, 2020
- Dolphins' Allen Hurns opts out of 2020 season August 4th, 2020
- Ravens' Marquise Brown now up to 180 pounds August 5th, 2020
- Antonio Brown issued eight-game suspension by NFL July 31st, 2020
- Ravens' De'Anthony Thomas opts out of 2020 season July 27th, 2020
- Ravens, Devin Duvernay agree on rookie deal July 22nd, 2020
- Ravens' Mark Andrews (diabetes) committed to 2020 July 16th, 2020
- Tavon Young (neck) 'ready to go' for Ravens July 2nd, 2020