Tavon Young (neck) 'ready to go' for Ravens
Baltimore Ravens defensive back Tavon Young (neck) is "ready to go," per defensive coordinator Wink Martindale.
“He looks healthy on the computer,” Martindale said. “He says he’s healthy. He’s ready to go. Tavon is ready to go, and if he tells me he’s ready to go, I believe in him 100 percent." Young is on track to be ready for training camp after missing all of 2019 with a surgically-repaired neck. He's expected to be the Ravens' starting slot corner this season. Young's return will likely shift Marlon Humphrey to be paired outside with Marcus Peters.
The Ravens have the top-ranked D/ST in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Baltimore's Mark Ingram not expected to play in Saturday's Divisional playoff contest against Bills January 16th, 2021
- Baltimore's Willie Snead (ankle) questionable for Sunday's Wild Card contest against Titans January 8th, 2021
- Willie Snead (ankle) upgraded for Ravens January 7th, 2021
- Baltimore's Willie Snead (ankle) absent on Wednesday January 6th, 2021
- Ravens' Mark Ingram (illness) unexpectedly active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Ravens' Gus Edwards (back) active for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021