Jets expect Chris Herndon to play key receiving role
New York Jets tight end Chris Herndon is expected to play a larger role after recording 18 snaps last season.
The Jets are expected to rely on Herndon after the athletic tight end flashed intriguing potential during his rookie season with an average of 1.71 yards per route and 502 total yards. Look for Herndon's stock to rise as fantasy players look to draft the Jets' tight end as a late-round value in season-long formats.
Herndon's yearly projection includes 46.8 receptions for 510.5 yards and 3.6 touchdowns on 74.3 targets.
- Packers' Luke Musgrave 'earning first team reps' June 1st, 2023
- Browns 'want to get' wide receiver Elijah Moore the ball in 2023 June 1st, 2023
- Jets' Robert Saleh 'very optimistic' about Week 1 return for Breece Hall (ACL) June 1st, 2023
- Raiders significantly rework contract with Jimmy Garoppolo (foot) following failed physical May 28th, 2023
- Cardinals release wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins on Friday May 26th, 2023
- Geno Smith: Seahawks' Jaxon Smith-Njigba (hamstring) going to be 'tremendous' May 25th, 2023
- Saints' Michael Thomas (toe) still recovering March 28th, 2023
- Jamaal Williams becoming member of Saints March 16th, 2023
- Saints bringing Michael Thomas back March 14th, 2023
- Jameis Winston re-signs with Saints on one-year deal March 13th, 2023
- Derek Carr signing 4-year deal with Saints March 6th, 2023
- Saints re-sign wide receiver Keith Kirkwood to 1-year deal February 17th, 2023