Cole Beasley to have more opportunities 'to catch the ball'
Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen believes that the addition of Stefon Diggs to the team's wide receiver group will give Cole Beasley 'more opportunities to catch the ball.'
He goes further to describe how Diggs' ability to draw coverage away from his teammates will put Beasley and John Brown in better situations and more one-on-ones. Beasley and Brown were no slouches on their own last season, but Diggs' presence should make both players' lives a little easier in 2020.
However, even if Beasley earns more easy targets with Diggs drawing attention, it's hard to see him getting more looks than his career-high 106 targets in 2019. numberFire currently projects him for 61.89 targets, 38.01 receptions for 416.38 yards and 2.64 scores in 2020.
- Lions sign second round pick D'Andre Swift to 4-year deal July 4th, 2020
- Cam Newton arrives in New England to take physical July 4th, 2020
- NFL Player Association Board reportedly recommends skipping 2020 preseason July 4th, 2020
- Cowboys "might have some interest" in David Njoku July 3rd, 2020
- Browns tight end David Njoku has requested to be traded July 3rd, 2020
- Bengals defensive back Trae Waynes has not taken physical July 3rd, 2020
- Bills' Gabriel Davis 'could be a plug-and-play weapon' this season July 4th, 2020
- Buffalo's Zack Moss 'brings a different dimension' to backfield, expected to complement Devin Singletary July 4th, 2020
- Buffalo's Duke Williams facing serious roster competition July 1st, 2020
- Robert Foster's roster position with Bills challenged by rookie class July 1st, 2020
- Stefon Diggs expected to dominate Bills' targets July 1st, 2020
- Devin Singletary could be used more in Bills' pass game July 1st, 2020