Bills' Josh Allen in noticeably better shape
Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen was filmed practicing recently and has reportedly added several pounds of muscle.
'He's in crazy shape and spinning it great,' trainer Jordan Palmer told reporters regarding Allen's larger physique. It's good to see that the young quarterback has stayed disciplined with regards to his health during the pandemic.
Allen has struggled as a passer since entering the league two years ago, but now has quietly one of the strongest wide receiver groups in the league after the offseason addition of Stefon Diggs. numberFire projects Allen as the QB7 for 2020, but with only 3,476.58 passing yards, as most of Allen's fantasy value stems from his rushing production.
- Lions sign second round pick D'Andre Swift to 4-year deal July 4th, 2020
- Cam Newton arrives in New England to take physical July 4th, 2020
- NFL Player Association Board reportedly recommends skipping 2020 preseason July 4th, 2020
- Cowboys "might have some interest" in David Njoku July 3rd, 2020
- Browns tight end David Njoku has requested to be traded July 3rd, 2020
- Bengals defensive back Trae Waynes has not taken physical July 3rd, 2020
- Bills' Gabriel Davis 'could be a plug-and-play weapon' this season July 4th, 2020
- Buffalo's Zack Moss 'brings a different dimension' to backfield, expected to complement Devin Singletary July 4th, 2020
- Buffalo's Duke Williams facing serious roster competition July 1st, 2020
- Robert Foster's roster position with Bills challenged by rookie class July 1st, 2020
- Stefon Diggs expected to dominate Bills' targets July 1st, 2020
- Devin Singletary could be used more in Bills' pass game July 1st, 2020