Washington receiver Emanuel Hall tears achilles
Washington Redskins wide receiver Emanuel Hall announced via his Instagram that he has torn his achilles tendon and will miss the 2020 NFL season.
Hall generated some hype coming out of Missouri, but ultimately went undrafted in the 2019 NFL Draft, in no small part due to his long history of injury issues. He had a decent chance of making an impact beside Terry McLaurin on Washington's paper-thin wide receiver depth chart.
Hall possess rare speed for his size, running 4.39 in the 40-yard dash at 6'2" and 201 pounds at the NFL Combine. However, despite his elite athleticism, Hall didn't log a single snap in his rookie season and is now a long shot to make a mark in the NFL.
- Kenny Golladay (COVID-19) good to go for Lions August 5th, 2020
- Ravens' Marquise Brown now up to 180 pounds August 5th, 2020
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson '100 percent' after hernia surgery August 5th, 2020
- Dolphins' Albert Wilson also opts out of season August 5th, 2020
- Patriots' Mohamed Sanu (ankle) activated off PUP August 4th, 2020
- Vikings' Justin Jefferson activated off reserve/COVID-19 list August 4th, 2020
- Logan Thomas could be Washington's top tight end in 2020 August 3rd, 2020
- Washington's Alex Smith (leg) cleared for football activity July 24th, 2020
- Washington rookie Antonio Gandy-Golden reportedly signs July 23rd, 2020
- Washington's Antonio Gibson inks rookie contract July 23rd, 2020
- Chase Young signs rookie deal with Washington July 23rd, 2020
- Washington's Kelvin Harmon reportedly tears ACL July 14th, 2020