Browns say Jarvis Landry (hip surgery) 'looking great'
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Jarvis Landry (hip surgery) is "looking great," according to head coach Kevin Stefanski.
Landry continues to progress in his recovery from February hip surgery. "Jarvis, to his credit, he’s looking great, some of the videos I’ve seen of him moving around,” Stefanski said. He indicated that Landry will likely be eased into things once the Browns start training camp, but Week 1 seems like a guarantee. Landry led the Browns across the board in receiving last year, including a career-high 1,174 yards.
Landry is the WR29 in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 125.7 targets, 68.9 receptions, 954.8 yards, and 5.2 touchdowns. His 8.5 yards per target last season ranked 16th among 30 receivers with 100-plus targets. He finished 18th in that same group in numberFire's advanced per-target receiving metric.
- Olson: Raiders will start Henry Ruggs in slot August 6th, 2020
- Kenny Golladay (COVID-19) good to go for Lions August 5th, 2020
- Ravens' Marquise Brown now up to 180 pounds August 5th, 2020
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson '100 percent' after hernia surgery August 5th, 2020
- Dolphins' Albert Wilson also opts out of season August 5th, 2020
- Patriots' Mohamed Sanu (ankle) activated off PUP August 4th, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) lands on active/PUP list August 2nd, 2020
- Browns' David Njoku commits to staying in Cleveland August 1st, 2020
- Browns place Dontrell Hilliard on reserve/COVID-19 list July 27th, 2020
- Grant Delpit, Browns agree to 4-year contract July 15th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reportedly gets $125 million extension July 14th, 2020
- Browns sign rookie Jacob Phillips July 13th, 2020