Odell Beckham (abdominal surgery) '100 percent' for Browns
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Odell Beckham is "100 percent" and "free and clear" following offseason abdominal surgery, per head coach Kevin Stefanski.
This continues a string of positive offseason reports about Beckham following an injury-plagued debut year with the Browns. A clean bill of health and new coaching staff should allow Beckham to bounce back this season. He set career-lows with 4.6 receptions and 64.7 yards per game in 2019.
Beckham is the WR9 in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 132.3 targets, 79.0 receptions, 1,132.2 yards, and 7.7 touchdowns. His 7.8 yards per target last year ranked 20th among the 30 receivers with 100-plus targets. He finished 24th in that same group in numberFire's advanced per-target receiving metric.
- Olson: Raiders will start Henry Ruggs in slot August 6th, 2020
- Kenny Golladay (COVID-19) good to go for Lions August 5th, 2020
- Ravens' Marquise Brown now up to 180 pounds August 5th, 2020
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson '100 percent' after hernia surgery August 5th, 2020
- Dolphins' Albert Wilson also opts out of season August 5th, 2020
- Patriots' Mohamed Sanu (ankle) activated off PUP August 4th, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) lands on active/PUP list August 2nd, 2020
- Browns' David Njoku commits to staying in Cleveland August 1st, 2020
- Browns place Dontrell Hilliard on reserve/COVID-19 list July 27th, 2020
- Grant Delpit, Browns agree to 4-year contract July 15th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reportedly gets $125 million extension July 14th, 2020
- Browns sign rookie Jacob Phillips July 13th, 2020