Redskins' Kelvin Harmon, Dwayne Haskins working out together
Washington Redskins wide receiver Kelvin Harmon has been working out in the offseason with his quarterback.
Over the past month in Virginia, Dwayne Haskins and three of his wide receivers - Terry McLaurin, Steven Sims and Harmon - have been working out to stay connected and build some chemistry as the 2020 season approaches. "When we're connecting on deep balls, usually everybody kind of expects me, being the fast guy, I'm going to hit on them all and things like that," McLaurin said. "But Kelvin's timing has been great." Haskins also noted that Harmon is running faster than he ever has before, which is certainly a positive thing to hear from one's quarterback.
Our models project Harmon for 39.56 catches on 65.84 targets with 513.49 receiving yards and 2.72 touchdowns.
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (toe) will not require surgery January 10th, 2021
- Washington's Taylor Heinecke starting under center on Saturday January 9th, 2021
- Alex Smith (calf) inactive for Washington in Saturday's Wild Card game January 9th, 2021
- Alex Smith (calf) upgraded as Washington prepares for Buccaneers January 7th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (ankle) returns to Football Team practice January 7th, 2021