Redskins' Steven Sims part of workout team with Dwayne Haskins
Washington Redskins wide receiver Steven Sims has been working out with quarterback Dwayne Haskins in Virginia the past month.
Haskins and Sims have been working together with Terry McLaurin and Kelvin Harmon in an effort to build chemistry without the normal OTAs available to them. "The way [Sims is] running his routes, his stems looks the same," McLaurin said. "I'm really excited to see him flourish in an offense that can showcase his versatility inside or out." It seems that the sophomore Haskins and his wide receiver corps could be more productive than originally thought, if these workouts are any indication.
Our models project Sims for 35.71 catches on 62.03 targets for 404.90 yards and 2.47 touchdowns.
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Football Team's Antonio Gibson (toe) will not require surgery January 10th, 2021
- Washington's Taylor Heinecke starting under center on Saturday January 9th, 2021
- Alex Smith (calf) inactive for Washington in Saturday's Wild Card game January 9th, 2021
- Alex Smith (calf) upgraded as Washington prepares for Buccaneers January 7th, 2021
- Terry McLaurin (ankle) returns to Football Team practice January 7th, 2021
- Washington's Antonio Gibson (toe) limited on Wednesday January 6th, 2021