Broncos' Kareem Jackson tests positive for COVID-19
Denver Broncos defensive back Kareem Jackson has tested positive for the coronavirus, according to ESPN's Adam Schefter.
Jackson is dealing with cold-like symptoms but is expected to make a full recovery, per Schefter. A former first-round pick in 2010, Jackson featured in 13 games for Denver last season and allowed 28 receptions on 43 targets (65.1%) for 371 yards (13.3 per reception), 3 touchdowns, and 2 interceptions. Jackson earned a grade of 82.3 from Pro Football Focus last season, 10th best at the safety position, and the second-best grade of his career.
The Denver D/ST is the 12th rated team defense in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models expect them to surrender 366.1 points (9th fewest) and record 39.3 sacks, 12.1 interceptions, 8.4 fumbles, and score 2.9 touchdowns this season.
- Olson: Raiders will start Henry Ruggs in slot August 6th, 2020
- Kenny Golladay (COVID-19) good to go for Lions August 5th, 2020
- Ravens' Marquise Brown now up to 180 pounds August 5th, 2020
- Steelers' Diontae Johnson '100 percent' after hernia surgery August 5th, 2020
- Dolphins' Albert Wilson also opts out of season August 5th, 2020
- Patriots' Mohamed Sanu (ankle) activated off PUP August 4th, 2020
- Broncos' Melvin Gordon expects a competition with Phillip Lindsay July 26th, 2020
- Broncos' Justin Simmons signs franchise tag July 15th, 2020
- Broncos' Justin Simmons expected to sign franchise tender this weekend July 10th, 2020
- A.J. Johnson to remain a 'mainstay' on early downs for Broncos June 29th, 2020
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay put on a few pounds June 23rd, 2020
- Broncos' Kareem Jackson tests positive for COVID-19 June 17th, 2020