Redskins' Derrius Guice appears healthy in recent video
Washington Redskins running back Derrius Guice was filmed running and cutting in a recent video.
We haven't received many updates on the oft-injured back since the season ended, but the recent video suggests that he has recovered from the MCL sprain that sent him to the injured reserve last season. Guice has played in just five games since entering the league as a second round pick two years ago, but has flashed promising upside in his limited opportunities. However, Washington re-signed veteran Adrian Peterson this offseason, drafted Antonio Gibson in the third round of the 2020 NFL Draft, will be returning a hopefully health Bryce Love, and signed veterans Peyton Barber and J.D. McKissic, making this the most crowded running back room in the league.
Guice averaged a whopping 5.8 yards per rush attempt in 2019 on Washington's anemic offense, but has been unable to shoulder a significant workload in his first two seasons. numberFire projects him to lead the team with 195.23 rushing attempts for 858.32 yards and 5.23 scores in 2020.
- Ronald Jones the 'main guy' in Tampa Bay August 9th, 2020
- Tampa Bay's Ke'Shawn Vaughn removed from reserve/COVID-19 list August 9th, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) activated from active/PUP list August 8th, 2020
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson removed from reserve/COVID-19 list August 8th, 2020
- Washington releases Derrius Guice after domestic-violence incident August 7th, 2020
- Eagles re-sign defensive end Vinny Curry to one-year deal August 7th, 2020
- Logan Thomas could be Washington's top tight end in 2020 August 3rd, 2020
- Washington's Alex Smith (leg) cleared for football activity July 24th, 2020
- Washington rookie Antonio Gandy-Golden reportedly signs July 23rd, 2020
- Washington's Antonio Gibson inks rookie contract July 23rd, 2020
- Chase Young signs rookie deal with Washington July 23rd, 2020
- Washington's Kelvin Harmon reportedly tears ACL July 14th, 2020