Broncos cornerback Bryce Callahan 'ready to go'
Denver Broncos cornerback Bryce Callahan is 'running full speed' and will be 'ready to go' when camp opens.
Callahan, who followed coach Vic Fangio from the Chicago Bears to the Broncos, missed the entirety of the 2019 season with a broken foot. The Broncos will be without stud defensive back Chris Harris Jr. for the first time in almost a decade, but the return of Callahan and the signing of A.J. Bouye should make for a formidable secondary.
Callahan thrive under Callahan's leadership in his final two years in Chicago, and allowed just 6.6 yards per target when we last saw him back in 2018. The Broncos defense allowed a bottom-ten pass completion percentage of 64.8% to opposing passers in 2019, but should improve this season with Callahan back and healthy again.
- Eagles eager to let Miles Sanders loose August 3rd, 2020
- Jets release offensive guard Brian Winters on Sunday August 2nd, 2020
- Lions' Geronimo Allison opts out of 2020 season August 2nd, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) lands on active/PUP list August 2nd, 2020
- Browns' David Njoku commits to staying in Cleveland August 1st, 2020
- Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford placed on COVID-19 list August 1st, 2020
- Broncos' Melvin Gordon expects a competition with Phillip Lindsay July 26th, 2020
- Broncos' Justin Simmons signs franchise tag July 15th, 2020
- Broncos' Justin Simmons expected to sign franchise tender this weekend July 10th, 2020
- A.J. Johnson to remain a 'mainstay' on early downs for Broncos June 29th, 2020
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay put on a few pounds June 23rd, 2020
- Broncos' Kareem Jackson tests positive for COVID-19 June 17th, 2020