Washington's Dwayne Haskins dropping weight
Washington Redskins quarterback Dwayne Haskins said he has dropped his weight to 218 pounds.
Haskins said he weighed around 235-237 pounds when he was drafted and that he entered the offseason around 227 pounds. "I'll be more dynamic," he said. The weight loss may allow Haskins to become more mobile in the pocket after he only logged 20 rush attempts as a rookie. He showed progress as a passer late in the season, so any improvements on the ground could provide a safe fantasy floor for Haskins. The first-round pick averaged 11.4 FanDuel points over seven starts, which would have made him the QB37 last year.
Haskins is the QB30 in numberFire's fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 3,630.1 passing yards, 20.0 touchdowns, and 11.8 interceptions. He's only pegged for 87.5 yards and 0.7 touchdowns on the ground.
- Ronald Jones the 'main guy' in Tampa Bay August 9th, 2020
- Tampa Bay's Ke'Shawn Vaughn removed from reserve/COVID-19 list August 9th, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry (hip) activated from active/PUP list August 8th, 2020
- Lions' T.J. Hockenson removed from reserve/COVID-19 list August 8th, 2020
- Washington releases Derrius Guice after domestic-violence incident August 7th, 2020
- Eagles re-sign defensive end Vinny Curry to one-year deal August 7th, 2020
- Logan Thomas could be Washington's top tight end in 2020 August 3rd, 2020
- Washington's Alex Smith (leg) cleared for football activity July 24th, 2020
- Washington rookie Antonio Gandy-Golden reportedly signs July 23rd, 2020
- Washington's Antonio Gibson inks rookie contract July 23rd, 2020
- Chase Young signs rookie deal with Washington July 23rd, 2020
- Washington's Kelvin Harmon reportedly tears ACL July 14th, 2020