DeSean Jackson expected to be Eagles' top receiver
Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson is "expected to be the Eagles' top receiving threat" this season, according to Mike Kaye of NJ.com.
The Eagles spent a first-round pick on Jalen Reagor and traded for Marquise Goodwin, but Jackson is still capable of being the top option in the passing game -- as long as he can stay healthy. The veteran receiver popped off for 154 yards and 2 touchdowns on 8 catches (9 targets) in Week 1 last season, but he totaled just 14 snaps in two appearances the rest of the way. Jackson said in March that he is back to full health after undergoing core muscle surgery. He will turn 34 in December.
Jackson is the second-highest ranked Eagles receiver (WR57) in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings, just behind Reagor (WR52) and barely ahead of Alshon Jeffery (WR59). Our models believe Jackson will finish third on the team in targets (75.3), receptions (43.3), and touchdowns (4.0). He's projected to have the second-most yards (604.6) on the squad behind Reagor.
- Antoine Winfield Jr. (ankle) listed as questionable on Tampa Bay's NFC Championship injury report January 23rd, 2021
- Ronald Jones (groin) not listed on Tampa Bay's NFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- Sammy Watkins (calf) questionable for Chiefs in Sunday's AFC Championship Game January 22nd, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle, hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's AFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- Kansas City's Le'Veon Bell (knee) DNP on Friday, questionable for Sunday's AFC Championship January 22nd, 2021
- Cole Beasley (knee) not listed on Buffalo's AFC Championship injury report January 22nd, 2021
- Eagles fire head coach Doug Pederson January 11th, 2021
- Eagles' Jalen Reagor (head) will not return in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Alshon Jeffery among Eagles' inactives for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Eagles' Carson Wentz a healthy scratch in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (knee) ruled out for Week 17's game against Washington January 1st, 2021
- Philadelphia's Dallas Goedert (ankle) sidelined for Week 17's contest against Washington January 1st, 2021