Denver's Jerry Jeudy participating in sessions with Drew Lock
Denver Broncos wide receiver Jerry Jeudy has been participating in throwing sessions with quarterback Drew Lock.
According to Klis, Jeudy has been spending extra time recently with Drew Lock by participating in throwing sessions at a local field with K.J. Hamler and Phillip Lindsay. Expect the Broncos' first round pick to see major playing time as a starter alongside Courtland Sutton.
For the upcoming season, Jeudy's projections include 56.8 receptions for 725.3 yards and 4.0 touchdowns on 94.9 targets.
- Patriots' Julian Edelman (knee) officially placed on injured reserve October 31st, 2020
- 49ers officially activate Tevin Coleman (knee) from injured reserve; will play Sunday vs Seattle October 31st, 2020
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (ankle) officially activated, will face Cowboys in Week 8 October 31st, 2020
- Tampa Bay's Scotty Miller (hip/groin) fully practices on Saturday October 31st, 2020
- Giants' Devonta Freeman (ankle) will not play in Week 8's game against Tampa Bay October 31st, 2020
- New England's Stephon Gilmore (knee) out for Week 8's contest against Buffalo October 31st, 2020
- Denver's Phillip Lindsay (concussion) expected to play in Week 8's contest against Chargers October 31st, 2020
- Broncos' Phillip Lindsay (concussion) questionable for Week 8's game against Chargers October 30th, 2020
- Tim Patrick (hamstring) questionable for Denver in Week 8 October 30th, 2020
- Broncos' Graham Glasgow placed on COVID-19 list October 30th, 2020
- Tim Patrick (hamstring) still not practicing for Broncos October 29th, 2020
- Phillip Lindsay (concussion) only does individual drills at Denver practice October 29th, 2020