Justice Hill to make 'big jump' for Ravens
Baltimore Ravens running back Justice Hill is expected to make a "big jump" in his second season by head coach John Harbaugh.
Harbaugh said Hill finished his rookie year strong and specifically applauded the young back for his speed and attitude. Hill only averaged 3.6 rushes per game in his first season and, despite Harbaugh's praise, he isn't expected to see consistent carries in Year 2 behind Mark Ingram and second-round pick J.K. Dobbins. Hill could potentially beat out Dobbins for a third-down role, but he was only targeted a total of 15 times last year. Dobbins had at least 22 catches all three of his years at Ohio State.
numberFire's models project Hill for 15.9 carries, 5.0 receptions (6.9 targets), 101.0 yards, and 0.8 touchdowns. He's the RB91 in our preseason fantasy rankings.
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel reportedly dealing with 'classic' Jones fracture July 2nd, 2020
- Trent Taylor may wind up being 49ers' third receiver July 2nd, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle reportedly could make $13 million annually July 2nd, 2020
- Jets "still talking" with free agent Demaryius Thomas July 1st, 2020
- Jets expect Chris Herndon to play key receiving role July 1st, 2020
- Packers sign Jordan Love to 4-year deal July 1st, 2020
- Ravens' Marquise Brown 'has had a great offseason physically' June 28th, 2020
- Ravens' Marquise Brown says he's heavier, faster June 26th, 2020
- Antonio Brown reportedly unlikely to land with Ravens June 25th, 2020
- Antonio Brown reportedly discussed by Seahawks, Ravens June 23rd, 2020
- Ravens' rookie Devin Duvernay working with specialist June 16th, 2020
- Ravens' Lamar Jackson reportedly 'fine' after jet ski fall June 15th, 2020