Le'Veon Bell excited about Jets' new line
New York Jets running back Le'Veon Bell said he "can't wait" to run behind the team's overhauled offensive line.
The Jets averaged 0.7 rushing yards before contact per attempt, per Pro Football Focus, in Bell's inaugural season with the team. That was the lowest mark of any unit in the NFL. Bell finished with the eighth-most touches (311) in the league, but his career-low 4.0 yards per touch was worst among all players with at least 270 touches. The Jets have as many as four new starters on the line for 2020, so things should be easier for Bell and the rest of the backfield.
numberFire's models project Bell for 247.7 carries, 995.1 rushing yards, 36.9 receptions (50.4 targets), 276.7 receiving yards, and 7.6 touchdowns. He's the RB17 in our preseason fantasy rankings.
- Atlanta's Calvin Ridley (ankle) will not return on Thursday October 29th, 2020
- Seahawks' Carlos Hyde (hamstring) DNP on Thursday October 29th, 2020
- Steelers' JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) practices in full on Thursday October 29th, 2020
- Seattle's Chris Carson (foot) misses Thursday's practice October 29th, 2020
- Eric Ebron (elbow) returns to full participation in Pittsburgh's Thursday practice October 29th, 2020
- Pittsburgh's Diontae Johnson (toe) fully participates in Thursday's practice October 29th, 2020
- Sammy Watkins (hamstring) remains sidelined for Chiefs October 29th, 2020
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (hamstring) still not practicing Wednesday October 28th, 2020
- Tyreek Hill records touchdown for Chiefs on season-high 6 catches October 26th, 2020
- Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes quiet in snowy Week 7 win over Denver October 26th, 2020
- Le'Veon Bell set to debut for Chiefs in Week 7 October 25th, 2020
- Reid: Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (hamstring) 'most likely out' for Week 7's matchup against Broncos October 23rd, 2020