Ravens' Marquise Brown running routes with Lamar Jackson
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Marquise Brown (foot) has been running routes and catching passes in workouts with quarterback Lamar Jackson.
Brown appears to have recovered from offseason surgery to remove a screw from his foot. Ravens head coach John Harbaugh previously said Brown was "rarely at 100 percent" during his rookie season. He only cleared 50 yards once over the second half of the regular season, but Brown still managed to put up 584 yards and 7 touchdowns on 46 catches (71 targets) in 14 games while emerging as the team's clear No. 1 receiver. Mark Andrews was the only other player on the squad to see more than 50 targets. The Ravens didn't add much in terms of pass-catchers this offseason, so Brown and Andrews should dominate targets once again in 2020.
Brown is the WR32 in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models project him to lead the Ravens across the board with 106.2 targets (21.2 percent target share), 66.5 receptions, 809.2 yards, and 6.5 touchdowns.
- Cam Newton only guaranteed $550K from Patriots July 2nd, 2020
- Kendrick Bourne extension discussed by 49ers July 2nd, 2020
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel reportedly dealing with 'classic' Jones fracture July 2nd, 2020
- Trent Taylor may wind up being 49ers' third receiver July 2nd, 2020
- 49ers' George Kittle reportedly could make $13 million annually July 2nd, 2020
- Jets "still talking" with free agent Demaryius Thomas July 1st, 2020
- Tavon Young (neck) 'ready to go' for Ravens July 2nd, 2020
- Ravens' Marquise Brown 'has had a great offseason physically' June 28th, 2020
- Ravens' Marquise Brown says he's heavier, faster June 26th, 2020
- Antonio Brown reportedly unlikely to land with Ravens June 25th, 2020
- Antonio Brown reportedly discussed by Seahawks, Ravens June 23rd, 2020
- Ravens' rookie Devin Duvernay working with specialist June 16th, 2020