Browns sign center Nick Harris to rookie deal
The Cleveland Browns have signed fifth-round draft pick Nick Harris to a four-year contract.
Harris was a solid pickup for the Browns in the fifth round of the 2020 NFL Draft, boasting multiple years of starting experience and an ability to play anywhere on the interior. He'll get to learn behind Browns starting center J.C. Tretter, who was one of the lone bright spots on the team's line last season, but could also fill in at guard in a pinch.
Harris made four starts as a guard as a true freshman for the Washington Huskies, and enters the NFL at just 21 years of age. He has a ton of experience for someone his age, and graded out well as a pass-blocker according to PFF. The Browns offensive line could look much better in 2020.
- Cowboys, Dak Prescott not scheduled for talks between now and July 15th deadline July 14th, 2020
- Eagles, Jason Peters reach agreement on one-year deal worth up to $6 million July 14th, 2020
- Alshon Jeffery (foot) expected to start on Eagles PUP July 14th, 2020
- Shaq Barrett officially signing Buccaneers' tag Tuesday July 14th, 2020
- Chris Jones reportedly lands 4-year, $85M from Chiefs July 14th, 2020
- Rapoport: Jaguars' Yannick Ngakoue drawing trade interest July 14th, 2020
- Browns' Myles Garrett reportedly gets $125 million extension July 14th, 2020
- Browns sign rookie Jacob Phillips July 13th, 2020
- Browns sign Jedrick Wills to 4-year deal July 9th, 2020
- Browns' Olivier Vernon reworks final year July 7th, 2020
- David Njoku reportedly 'big part' of Browns July 6th, 2020
- Cowboys "might have some interest" in David Njoku July 3rd, 2020