Jason Peters generating "strong interest from multiple teams"
Free agent offensive lineman Jason Peters has generated "strong interest from multiple teams", according to ESPN's Jeremy Fowler.
Peters, a seven-time pro bowler, is unlikely to return to the Eagles after it was announced earlier in the week that Andre Dillard would be taking over as their starting left tackle. It appears he will have options for the upcoming season, after grading out as Pro Football Focus' seventh-best tackle last year.
The 38-year-old played 936 snaps for the Eagles last season, allowing just 3 sacks, 4 quarterback hits, 18 hurries, and 25 pressures.
- Cowboys unlikely to trade for Jamal Adams until Dak Prescott signs deal May 25th, 2020
- Chargers' Hunter Henry 'fine' playing under the franchise tag May 24th, 2020
- Patriots could ask cornerback Joejuan Williams to take on multiple roles May 24th, 2020
- Seahawks still see Chris Carson as lead running back May 24th, 2020
- Browns sign center Nick Harris to rookie deal May 24th, 2020
- Seattle's Carlos Hyde (shoulder) recovering from torn labrum surgery May 23rd, 2020
- Devonta Freeman willing to skip 2020 season May 22nd, 2020
- Seahawks sign Carlos Hyde to one-year deal May 22nd, 2020
- Eagles reportedly also eyeing Devonta Freeman May 22nd, 2020
- Eagles' Miles Sanders could receive 15-18 touches per game May 21st, 2020
- Jalen Hurts pegged as Eagles' QB3 May 19th, 2020
- Andre Dillard taking over as Eagles' left tackle May 19th, 2020