Harrison Bryant signs rookie deal with Browns
The Cleveland Browns signed fourth-round rookie tight end Harrison Bryant to a four-year contract.
Bryant won the Mackey Award as the nation's top tight end in 2019, but he also has experience in the backfield, being split out wide, and playing in the slot. He's likely going to open the season third on the tight end depth chart behind Austin Hooper and David Njoku, but Bryant's versatility could earn him additional playing time.
Bryant led college tight ends in first downs (47), receptions (65), receiving yards (1,005), and yards per route run from the slot (3.53) as a senior at Florida Atlantic University. He earned 90.0-plus receiving grades from Pro Football Focus in each of the past three seasons.
- Bengals defensive back Trae Waynes has not taken physical July 3rd, 2020
- 49ers' D.J. Reed suffers torn pectoral July 3rd, 2020
- Seahawks a potential landing spot for Antonio Brown July 3rd, 2020
- Le'Veon Bell 'training like a mad man' for second Jets season July 2nd, 2020
- Tavon Young (neck) 'ready to go' for Ravens July 2nd, 2020
- Cam Newton only guaranteed $550K from Patriots July 2nd, 2020
- Cowboys "might have some interest" in David Njoku July 3rd, 2020
- Browns tight end David Njoku has requested to be traded July 3rd, 2020
- Browns' Jordan Elliott signs rookie contract July 2nd, 2020
- Browns will wait on offensive play-caller decision June 27th, 2020
- Browns say Jarvis Landry (hip surgery) 'looking great' June 26th, 2020
- Odell Beckham (abdominal surgery) '100 percent' for Browns June 26th, 2020