Browns officially sign Donovan Peoples-Jones
The Cleveland Browns signed sixth-round rookie wide receiver Donovan Peoples-Jones to a four-year contract.
Peoples-Jones was targeted at least 52 times in three straight seasons at Michigan. He recorded an impressive 75.8 percent catch rate in 2018, but that dipped to 63.0% last season. The Browns' third receiver job seems to be wide open, so Peoples-Jones could have an outside shot at an early-season role.
Peoples-Jones finished second in receiving yards (612) while leading the team in receptions (47) and receiving touchdowns (8) in 2018, before falling to third on the team in receptions (34), receiving yards (438), and second in touchdowns (6) in 2019.
- Bengals defensive back Trae Waynes has not taken physical July 3rd, 2020
- 49ers' D.J. Reed suffers torn pectoral July 3rd, 2020
- Seahawks a potential landing spot for Antonio Brown July 3rd, 2020
- Le'Veon Bell 'training like a mad man' for second Jets season July 2nd, 2020
- Tavon Young (neck) 'ready to go' for Ravens July 2nd, 2020
- Cam Newton only guaranteed $550K from Patriots July 2nd, 2020
- Cowboys "might have some interest" in David Njoku July 3rd, 2020
- Browns tight end David Njoku has requested to be traded July 3rd, 2020
- Browns' Jordan Elliott signs rookie contract July 2nd, 2020
- Browns will wait on offensive play-caller decision June 27th, 2020
- Browns say Jarvis Landry (hip surgery) 'looking great' June 26th, 2020
- Odell Beckham (abdominal surgery) '100 percent' for Browns June 26th, 2020