Tom Brady throws with Tampa Bay teammates
Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Tom Brady threw to teammates at a private school field on Tuesday morning.
Brady was joined by wide receivers Mike Evans and Scotty Miller, tight ends O.J. Howard and Cameron Brate, running back Dare Ogunbowale, and center Ryan Jansen. From the Tampa Bay Times' Rick Stroud: "Brady’s arm looked live and he took advantage of the large collection of pass-catchers to also get in some work on deep routes." The veteran quarterback is doing what he can to overcome COVID-19 restrictions and build chemistry with new teammates. Brady turns 43 in August.
Brady is the QB9 in numberFire's preseason fantasy rankings. Our models project him for 4,310.9 yards, 30.9 touchdowns, and 8.4 interceptions this season. His average depth of target of 7.5 yards last season was 25th out of 33 quarterbacks with at least 200 attempts.
- 49ers' George Kittle reportedly could make $13 million annually July 2nd, 2020
- Jets "still talking" with free agent Demaryius Thomas July 1st, 2020
- Jets expect Chris Herndon to play key receiving role July 1st, 2020
- Packers sign Jordan Love to 4-year deal July 1st, 2020
- Green Bay's A.J. Dillon signs 4-year rookie contract July 1st, 2020
- Buffalo's Duke Williams facing serious roster competition July 1st, 2020
- Shaq Barrett committed to Buccaneers in 2020 June 30th, 2020
- Tampa Bay's Vita Vea (hand) will miss time during training camp June 27th, 2020
- Buccaneers' Jason Pierre-Paul undergoes minor knee surgery June 26th, 2020
- Shaq Barrett 'about 50-50' on signing Buccaneers' tag June 26th, 2020
- Mike Evans joins private practice with Buccaneers teammates June 26th, 2020
- Chris Godwin working out privately with Tom Brady, Buccaneers June 24th, 2020