Bills' defensive tackle Ed Oliver arrested on DWI charges
Buffalo Bills defensive tackle Ed Oliver was arrested Saturday night for unlawfully carrying a weapon an for DWI charges.
Oliver will likely be facing a suspension from the league for the 2020 season. A first round pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, Oliver saw significant snaps in his first season with the Bills and figures to feature prominently on their defense in his sophomore season.
Oliver earned decent grades from PFF in his rookie season, and showed off his elite athleticism on his five tackles for a loss, which tied for the lead among defensive tackles in the 2019 draft class. He has some maturing to do if he wants to build on his solid rookie season, but at just 22 years old he has plenty of time to do so. numberFire projects the Bills to have the eleventh-strongest defense in the league in 2020.
- Cowboys "might have some interest" in David Njoku July 3rd, 2020
- Browns tight end David Njoku has requested to be traded July 3rd, 2020
- Bengals defensive back Trae Waynes has not taken physical July 3rd, 2020
- 49ers' D.J. Reed suffers torn pectoral July 3rd, 2020
- Seahawks a potential landing spot for Antonio Brown July 3rd, 2020
- Browns' Jordan Elliott signs rookie contract July 2nd, 2020
- Buffalo's Duke Williams facing serious roster competition July 1st, 2020
- Robert Foster's roster position with Bills challenged by rookie class July 1st, 2020
- Stefon Diggs expected to dominate Bills' targets July 1st, 2020
- Devin Singletary could be used more in Bills' pass game July 1st, 2020
- John Brown expected to benefit from Bills' offseason moves June 30th, 2020
- Cole Beasley to have more opportunities 'to catch the ball' June 29th, 2020