Cowboys' Tyrone Crawford recovered from hip surgery
Dallas Cowboys defensive lineman Tyrone Crawford is "feeling great" following operations on both of his hips.
"Obviously, double hip surgery is nothing to play around with," Crawford said. "But I'm feeling awesome, ready to go." Crawford was limited to just 90 defensive snaps in four games last season. He's been battling hip issues for years but had played at least 600 snaps each of the previous five seasons. Crawford is expected to compete with Randy Gregory for the starting right defensive end job. He recorded a career-high 5.5 sacks with 4 tackles for loss and 12 quarterback hits in 2018.
Crawford graded 81.5 overall defensively in 2017 and 71.0 in 2018 before succumbing to his lingering hip issues last season. He recorded a sack in the season opener but finished the season with just 3 tackles.
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) looks fresh in Week 16 return against Eagles December 28th, 2020
- CeeDee Lamb scores via air, ground for Dallas December 28th, 2020
- Michael Gallup gains 121 yards, scores twice in Cowboys victory December 28th, 2020
- Cowboys' Andy Dalton explodes for 377 yards and 3 touchdowns in Week 16's divisional win over Eagles December 28th, 2020
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott (calf) active for Week 16 clash with Eagles December 27th, 2020