Jets place Quincy Enunwa (neck) on reserve/PUP
The New York Jets placed wide receiver Quincy Enunwa (neck) on the reserve/PUP list.
Enunwa was limited to one game last season due to his second neck/spine injury in three years. He's played in just 12 games in that span. There's no guarantee Enunwa will ever be able to play again. He will turn 28 at the end of this month. The Jets also placed Josh Bellamy on the reserve/PUP list.
Enunwa averaged 6.2 FanDuel points (WR77) over 11 games in 2018. He finished at the very bottom of numberFire's advanced per-target receiving metrics among the 71 receivers with at least 60 targets that season.
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's Divisional playoff matchup against Browns January 15th, 2021
- Jets fire Adam Gase following Week 17's loss to New England January 3rd, 2021
- La'Mical Perine tests positive for COVID-19, out Week 17 December 30th, 2020
- Jets' Frank Gore (lung) ruled out for Week 17 finale December 28th, 2020
- Jamison Crowder throws, catches touchdown as Jets win again December 28th, 2020
- Jets' Jamison Crowder (calf) active for Week 15 December 20th, 2020
- Jets' La'Mical Perine (ankle) remains on injured reserve for Week 15 December 19th, 2020