Dolphins restructure Albert Wilson deal
The Miami Dolphins restructured wide receiver Albert Wilson's contract.
Wilson is now set to make a base salary of $3 million with another $1 million available through incentives. He was previously due a non-guaranteed $9.475 million with a cap hit of over $10.8 million. That would have been a bit pricey for a slot receiver that has been limited to 20-of-36 games over the last two seasons due to injuries. Wilson will likely be in competition with Allen Hurns throughout the summer for the starting slot job. He turns 27 in July.
Wilson averaged 5.2 FanDuel points (WR95) and 27.0 yards with 1 touchdown over 13 games last season. His 8.2 yards per catch and 5.7 yards per target both set personal-lows. The latter ranked 76th out of 80 receivers with at least 50 targets in 2019. Wilson's 0.37 Reception Net Expected Points per target was fifth on the Dolphins out of six receivers to record a catch.
- Saints' Taysom Hill (knee) questionable for Sunday's clash with Tampa Bay January 15th, 2021
- Saints list Latavius Murray (quad) as questionable for Sunday's Divisional playoff contest against Buccaneers January 15th, 2021
- Mike Evans (knee) hoping to be closer to 100 percent for Buccaneers in Divisional Round January 15th, 2021
- Clyde Edwards-Helaire (hip) listed as questionable on Kansas City's Divisional playoff injury report January 15th, 2021
- Browns activate LG Joel Bitonio from reserve/COVID-19 list January 15th, 2021
- Kansas City's Sammy Watkins (calf) ruled out for Sunday's Divisional playoff matchup against Browns January 15th, 2021
- Dolphins' Jakeem Grant (hamstring) out for Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- DeVante Parker (hamstring) active for Dolphins in Week 17 January 3rd, 2021
- Miami's Jakeem Grant (hamstring) questionable in Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins designate DeVante Parker (hamstring) as questionable for Week 17's game against Bills January 1st, 2021
- Dolphins place Ryan Fitzpatrick on COVID-19 reserve list, ruled out for Week 17's game against Bills December 31st, 2020
- Dolphins' DeVante Parker (hamstring) limited on Wednesday December 30th, 2020