Seahawks go receiver, take Freddie Swain 214th overall
The Seattle Seahawks have taken wide receiver Freddie Swain with the No. 214 pick in the 2020 NFL Draft.
This is the second pass catcher of the draft for Seattle, which took Stanford tight end Colby Parkinson in the 4th round earlier on Day 3. Swain joins a wide receivers room led by DK Metcalf, Phillip Dorsett II and Tyler Lockett.
Last season, Swain caught 38 passes for 517 yards with 7 touchdowns.
- Texans sign center Justin Britt to 1-year $3.2 million deal March 6th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- J.J. Watt announces contract with Cardinals March 1st, 2021
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Seahawks' Jamal Adams (shoulders, fingers) will require offseason surgery January 10th, 2021
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny inactive for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 9th, 2021
- Alex Collins promoted to Seattle's active roster for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (knee) questionable for Wild Card clash with Rams January 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Carlos Hyde (illness) available for Saturday's game against Rams January 5th, 2021