Buccaneers select running back Ke'Shawn Vaughn with the 76th overall pick
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers selected Vanderbilt running back Ke'Shawn Vaughn with the 76th overall pick in the 2020 NFL Draft.
Vaughn slots in as the final piece in a new-look Buccaneers offense that now features Tom Brady and Rob Gronkowski. It remains to be seen how he will split work with Ronald Jones, but this landing spot gives him a very high ceiling in his rookie season.
Vaughn was Pro Football Focus' seventh-ranked running back in this year's draft class. His grade of 77.7 last season was 76th at his position.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Bucs ink Rob Gronkowski to one-year deal March 15th, 2021
- Tom Brady extending with Buccaneers through 2022 March 12th, 2021
- Tampa Bay uses franchise tag on Chris Godwin March 9th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Antonio Brown (knee) questionable for Buccaneers in Super Bowl February 5th, 2021