Percy Harvin wants to return to NFL
Free agent wide receiver Percy Harvin says he is "ready to return the NFL."
"I’m ready to return to the NFL," Harvin told ESPN's Josina Anderson. "I thought I was done, but that itch came back. I’ve been training with a former Olympian. My body is feeling good. Mentally I’m better. The timing is right.” Harvin stepped away from football after 2016 due to chronic migraines. He hasn't played more than five games in a season since 2014 and is turning 32 next month, so Harvin may not find many interested suitors after taking multiple years off.
Harvin was limited to just 3 touches in two games in 2016, but he averaged 49.8 yards on 4.8 touches over eight games the previous season. His 10.4 yards per touch that year would have ranked seventh among all players to average 6.25 touches per game.
- Jets' Keelan Cole (knee) questionable for Week 2 clash with Patriots September 17th, 2021
- Dolphins' Preston Williams (knee, foot) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Lions' Tyrell Williams (concussion) absent from practice again on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Colts' Parris Campbell (abdomen) questionable for Week 2 September 17th, 2021
- Ravens' Marquise Brown (ankle) questionable for Week 2 clash with Chiefs September 17th, 2021
- Gruden: Raiders' Kenyan Drake not expected to have workhorse role after Josh Jacobs injury September 17th, 2021
- Buffalo's Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) fully practices on Friday September 17th, 2021
- Zack Moss praised by Bills for practice performance September 17th, 2021
- Bills' Gabriel Davis (ankle) DNP on Wednesday September 15th, 2021
- Bills' Emmanuel Sanders (foot) active for Week 1 September 12th, 2021
- Bills' Zack Moss inactive for Week 1 clash with Steelers September 12th, 2021
- Bills' Emmanuel Sanders (foot) expected to play in Week 1 clash with Steelers September 12th, 2021