Texans' KeKe Coutee a 'candidate to land elsewhere'
Houston Texans wide receiver KeKe Coutee is a "candidate to land elsewhere," writes Aaron Reiss of The Athletic.
Coutee has missed elongated stretches due to soft-tissue injuries and was a healthy scratch for multiple games towards the end of last season. He's already missed 17-of-32 games through two years and the Texans added Randall Cobb for slot duties this offseason, seemingly leaving Coutee without a role on offense. He has one 100-yard game and 1 touchdown on his resumé and has been held under 30 catches and 300 yards both of his years in the league. The former fourth-round selection turned 23 in January.
Coutee averaged 5.2 FanDuel points (WR94), 28.2 yards, 2.4 catches, and 4.0 targets per game with no touchdowns in nine games last season. His 0.2 Reception Net Expected Points per target ranked last among the 114 receivers with at least 30 targets.
- K.J. Hamler (hamstring) practicing for Broncos in Week 7 October 22nd, 2020
- Julio Jones (hamstring) joins Falcons practice Thursday October 22nd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins (hamstring) remains on Chiefs sidelines October 22nd, 2020
- James White (non-injury) not at Patriots practice October 22nd, 2020
- Logan Thomas (neck) back at Football Team practice Thursday October 22nd, 2020
- Dez Bryant reportedly expected to join Ravens October 22nd, 2020
- Houston's David Johnson posts 69 yards in Week 6's overtime loss October 19th, 2020
- Texans' Brandin Cooks finds endzone again in Week 6 loss to Tennessee October 19th, 2020
- Texans' Deshaun Watson tosses 4 touchdowns in Week 6 loss to Titans October 18th, 2020
- Texans' Darren Fells records 85 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 6 loss to Titans October 18th, 2020
- Texans' Will Fuller records 123 yards and a score in Week 6 loss to Titans October 18th, 2020
- Houston's Jordan Akins (ankle, concussion) ruled out for Week 6 October 17th, 2020