Kenny Stills likely Texans' 'odd man out'
Houston Texans wide receiver Kenny Stills "appears to be the odd man out," writes Aaron Reiss of The Athletic.
Reiss points to a handful of reasons for Stills being on the outskirts, including the Texans acquiring Brandin Cooks and Randall Cobb this offseason and the "redundancy" of skill-sets between Stills, Cooks, and Cobb. The Texans can also clear Stills' $7 million salary off the books via release or trade. He only had one 100-yard game last season and set a career-low with 14.0 yards per catch. Stills turns 28 next week.
Stills averaged 7.7 FanDuel points (WR66), 43.2 yards, 3.1 receptions, and 4.2 targets per game with 4 touchdowns. His 10.2 yards per target was sixth-most among qualified wide receivers last season and he ranked 8th in numberFire's advanced per-target receiving metric out of 81 wideouts with 50-plus targets.
- Dez Bryant reportedly expected to join Ravens October 22nd, 2020
- Browns' Jarvis Landry broke rib in Week 5 October 22nd, 2020
- Ravens acquire Yannick Ngakoue from Vikings for picks October 22nd, 2020
- Eagles' Dallas Goedert (ankle) on track for Week 10 return October 22nd, 2020
- Pelissero: Michael Thomas (hamstring, ankle) uncertain for Saints versus Panthers October 22nd, 2020
- Zach Ertz (ankle) reportedly out for Eagles 4-6 weeks October 22nd, 2020
- Houston's David Johnson posts 69 yards in Week 6's overtime loss October 19th, 2020
- Texans' Brandin Cooks finds endzone again in Week 6 loss to Tennessee October 19th, 2020
- Texans' Deshaun Watson tosses 4 touchdowns in Week 6 loss to Titans October 18th, 2020
- Texans' Darren Fells records 85 yards and 1 touchdown in Week 6 loss to Titans October 18th, 2020
- Texans' Will Fuller records 123 yards and a score in Week 6 loss to Titans October 18th, 2020
- Houston's Jordan Akins (ankle, concussion) ruled out for Week 6 October 17th, 2020