Foster Moreau (knee) ahead of schedule for Raiders
Oakland Raiders tight end Foster Moreau (knee) is "ahead of schedule," according to general manager Mike Mayock.
Moreau is recovering from a season-ending knee injury he suffered in early December. He was used sparingly as a rookie but proved to be a reliable option, catching 21 passes on 25 targets for 174 yards and 5 touchdowns. Moreau is expected to slot in between Darren Waller and Jason Witten on the depth chart, but the Raiders are weaker at receiver than most, so he could earn a larger role in the offense.
Moreau averaged 5.3 FanDuel points (TE36) per game as a rookie. The fourth-rounder's 84.0 catch rate was second-best out of 47 tight ends with at least 25 targets. His 7.0 yards per target ranked 25th in that same group.
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign Will Fuller to 1-year contract March 18th, 2021
- Cardinals reportedly sign wide receiver A.J. Green to 1-year deal March 17th, 2021
- Rapoport: Dolphins reportedly sign running back Malcolm Brown March 16th, 2021
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Raiders' Jason Witten retiring from football January 27th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs avoids DUI charge January 11th, 2021
- Raiders' Josh Jacobs arrested on DUI charges January 4th, 2021
- Raiders' Jalen Richard placed on Reserve/COVID-19 list Wednesday December 30th, 2020