Seahawks re-sign Jordan Simmons
The Seattle Seahawks have re-signed guard Jordan Simmons.
Simmons, a former undrafted free agent in 2017, played in 6 games for Seattle in 2018 before suffering a season-ending knee injury. He did not see the field last season but is expected to compete for a roster spot on the Seahawks' o-line following the loss of Germain Ifedi to the Chicago Bears.
Simmons will compete to earn a spot on a Seahawks' o-line that ranked 30th in pass blocking, per Pro Football Focus. In limited action in 2018, Simmons received a pass-blocking grade of 55.1 from Pro Football Focus.
- Silver: 49ers and George Kittle 'remain far apart' on potential extension May 30th, 2020
- Texans, Zach Fulton agree to restructured contract May 29th, 2020
- 49ers' Dee Ford had "relatively minor" knee surgery during offseason May 29th, 2020
- Chiefs, Chris Jones reportedly not close on long-term contract May 28th, 2020
- Matt Judon signs Ravens' franchise tag Thursday May 28th, 2020
- Eli Apple signs 1-year deal with Carolina May 28th, 2020
- Seahawks still see Chris Carson as lead running back May 24th, 2020
- Seattle's Carlos Hyde (shoulder) recovering from torn labrum surgery May 23rd, 2020
- Seahawks sign Carlos Hyde to one-year deal May 22nd, 2020
- Seahawks reportedly talking to Carlos Hyde May 20th, 2020
- Seahawks reportedly made offer to Devonta Freeman May 20th, 2020
- Arrest warrants issued for Giants' DeAndre Baker and Seahawks' Quinton Dunbar May 14th, 2020