A.J. Green 'fully healthy' for Bengals
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver A.J. Green is "fully healthy," head coach Zac Taylor said.
"Everything's been positive with A.J.," Taylor said. The Bengals placed the franchise tag on Green last month. He missed all of last season with an ankle injury and was limited to nine games in 2018. Green turns 32 in July.
Green averaged 14.0 FanDuel points per game in 2018, finishing as the WR15. He was 13th in numberFire's advanced per-target receiving metric among 52 receivers with at least 75 targets.
- Detroit's Jamal Agnew converting to wide receiver May 26th, 2020
- Jets' Joe Flacco (neck) not ready for Week 1's regular season opener May 26th, 2020
- Jalen Ramsey to report to Rams training camp May 26th, 2020
- D.J. Chark to continue working out of Jaguars' slot May 26th, 2020
- Patriots unsure about bottom of wide receiver depth chart May 26th, 2020
- Colts' Parris Campbell to play more slot snaps May 26th, 2020
- Bengals have discussed an extension with Joe Mixon May 10th, 2020
- Bengals decline receiver John Ross' fifth-year option May 3rd, 2020
- Andy Dalton’s tenure with Bengals reportedly over April 30th, 2020
- Bengals reportedly claim Austin Calitro off waivers April 29th, 2020
- Bengals' Tee Higgins expected to start Week 1 April 28th, 2020
- Bengals re-sign Brandon Wilson April 27th, 2020