Condotta: NFL reportedly plans to run 'complete mock draft' before April 23
According to NFL Network Total Access, the National Football League is reportedly planning a full mock draft with all teams before April 23rd.
The mock session's main purpose is to instruct or teach teams "how to do the draft remotely." Even during these technological-friendly times, the NFL is not taking any awareness risks with teams now drafting under remote circumstances. Considering the unusual situation, the 2020 draft will be unique in every aspect including a merged broadcast by NFL Network and ESPN.
With the NFL Draft likely the biggest sports event in April and the short-term future, FanDuel SportsBook is offering a variety of options including choosing Teams' Top Picks, Position Totals Drafted, and additional Team Specials. Join in on all the draft action at
- Cowboys unlikely to trade for Jamal Adams until Dak Prescott signs deal May 25th, 2020
- Chargers' Hunter Henry 'fine' playing under the franchise tag May 24th, 2020
- Patriots could ask cornerback Joejuan Williams to take on multiple roles May 24th, 2020
- Seahawks still see Chris Carson as lead running back May 24th, 2020
- Browns sign center Nick Harris to rookie deal May 24th, 2020
- Seattle's Carlos Hyde (shoulder) recovering from torn labrum surgery May 23rd, 2020
- Jets willing to listen to calls for Jamal Adams May 22nd, 2020
- Devonta Freeman willing to skip 2020 season May 22nd, 2020
- Seahawks sign Carlos Hyde to one-year deal May 22nd, 2020
- Jason Peters generating "strong interest from multiple teams" May 22nd, 2020
- Everson Griffen drawing interest from Cardinals May 22nd, 2020
- Jets sign Joe Flacco to one-year, $1.5 million deal May 22nd, 2020