Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical
Los Angeles Rams defensive tackle Michael Brockers passed his physical.
This is notable because Brockers initially agreed to a deal with the Baltimore Ravens, but the Ravens balked after receiving the results of Brockers' physical. He injured his left ankle in the Rams' season finale last year. The 29-year-old has been with the franchise for his entire career after being selected in the first round back in 2012.
Brockers recorded 3 sacks, 3 tackles for a loss, and 9 quarterback hits last season. He graded 4th against the run and 19th overall on Pro Football Focus among the 72 interior defenders to play at least 463 defensive snaps.
- Detroit's Jamal Agnew converting to wide receiver May 26th, 2020
- Jets' Joe Flacco (neck) not ready for Week 1's regular season opener May 26th, 2020
- D.J. Chark to continue working out of Jaguars' slot May 26th, 2020
- Patriots unsure about bottom of wide receiver depth chart May 26th, 2020
- Colts' Parris Campbell to play more slot snaps May 26th, 2020
- Dolphins reportedly believe Tua Tagovailoa could see rookie snaps May 26th, 2020
- Jalen Ramsey to report to Rams training camp May 26th, 2020
- Rams committed to backfield committee May 21st, 2020
- Rams embracing open competition in backfield May 4th, 2020
- Josh Reynolds 'on track' to be Rams' starter April 29th, 2020
- Rams select tight end Brycen Hopkins at No. 136 April 25th, 2020
- Rams select linebacker Terrell Lewis at No. 84 April 24th, 2020