Damarious Randall joining Raiders
The Las Vegas Raiders and free agent defensive back Damarious Randall, formerly of the Cleveland Browns, agreed on a 1-year contract.
Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports the contract is worth up to $3.25 million. This comes just after the Raiders' agreement with free agent defensive back Eli Apple fell through. Randall can contribute at both corner and safety for the Raiders. He failed to record an interception in 2019 for the first time in his career, but Randall did record 2.5 sacks after entering the season without any. The 2015 first-rounder picked off 14 passes over his first four seasons. He turns 28 at the end of August.
Randall gave up 24 completions on 42 targets (57.1 percent) for 310 yards (7.4 yards per target) and 8 touchdowns in 11 games last season, per ProFootballReference. He graded 33rd on Pro Football Focus among 65 safeties to play at least 560 defensive snaps, earning positive grades in coverage (69.9) and overall defense (69.3) for a second consecutive season.
- Detroit's Jamal Agnew converting to wide receiver May 26th, 2020
- Jets' Joe Flacco (neck) not ready for Week 1's regular season opener May 26th, 2020
- Jalen Ramsey to report to Rams training camp May 26th, 2020
- D.J. Chark to continue working out of Jaguars' slot May 26th, 2020
- Patriots unsure about bottom of wide receiver depth chart May 26th, 2020
- Colts' Parris Campbell to play more slot snaps May 26th, 2020
- Raiders release cornerback Nick Nelson May 18th, 2020
- Raiders reportedly sign cornerback Prince Amukamara May 12th, 2020
- Raiders sign Devontae Booker May 6th, 2020
- Raiders officially list third rounder Lynn Bowden at running back April 28th, 2020
- Las Vegas goes receiver again, add Bryan Edwards with 81st overall pick April 24th, 2020
- Raiders opt for offense, select wide receiver Lynn Bowden Jr. at No. 80 April 24th, 2020