Chargers' Chris Harris expected to play in slot role
Los Angeles Chargers cornerback Chris Harris is expected to play in the slot role during the 2020 season.
Harris will defend in the slot after being told by the Chargers' main decision makers he will remain in his primary career role. The veteran cornerback is seeking a bounce-back season after allowing a career-high four touchdowns and a surprising 10.5 Yards Per Target in 2019.
On 2,072 career pass snaps, Harris has recorded 29 pass breakups and 10 interceptions.
- Patriots unsure about bottom of wide receiver depth chart May 26th, 2020
- Colts' Parris Campbell to play more slot snaps May 26th, 2020
- Dolphins reportedly believe Tua Tagovailoa could see rookie snaps May 26th, 2020
- Nick Foles, Mitchell Trubisky to both play preseason with Bears' starters May 26th, 2020
- Cowboys unlikely to trade for Jamal Adams until Dak Prescott signs deal May 25th, 2020
- Patriots could ask cornerback Joejuan Williams to take on multiple roles May 24th, 2020
- Chargers' Hunter Henry 'fine' playing under the franchise tag May 24th, 2020
- Chargers' Tyrod Taylor projected as Week 1 starter May 20th, 2020
- Chargers' Mike Pouncey (neck) cleared to play May 14th, 2020
- Chargers plan to "share the load" among three running backs May 6th, 2020
- Chargers: Joshua Kelley can play Melvin Gordon role April 30th, 2020
- Mike Williams signed with Chargers through 2021 April 30th, 2020