Vikings re-sign Dakota Dozier to one-year, $1 million deal
Offensive lineman Dakota Dozier has agreed to return to the Minnesota Vikings on a one-year, $1 million deal, according to NFL Network's Tom Pelissero.
Dozier played in all 16 games for the Vikings last season, totaling 361 snaps and allowing 2 sacks, 4 quarterback hits, 12 hurries, and 18 pressures. The 361 snaps played were a season-high for the 28-year-old. The former 4th round draft pick will rejoin a Vikings' line that ranked 27th overall in pass blocking and 12th overall in run blocking per Pro Football Focus.
Dozier earned a pass-blocking grade of 47.4 and a run-blocking grade of 51.4 per Pro Football Focus.
- Packers guard Lane Taylor agrees to pay cut May 31st, 2020
- Broncos tight end Jake Butt finally healthy May 31st, 2020
- Silver: 49ers and George Kittle 'remain far apart' on potential extension May 30th, 2020
- Texans, Zach Fulton agree to restructured contract May 29th, 2020
- 49ers' Dee Ford had "relatively minor" knee surgery during offseason May 29th, 2020
- Chiefs, Chris Jones reportedly not close on long-term contract May 28th, 2020
- Everson Griffen drawing interest from Cardinals May 22nd, 2020
- Vikings safety Anthony Harris signs his franchise tag May 17th, 2020
- Dalvin Cook reportedly planning to virtually participate with Vikings April 27th, 2020
- Vikings take flier on Iowa passer Nate Stanley at No. 244 April 25th, 2020
- Vikings take another receiver, pick K.J. Osborn No. 176 overall April 25th, 2020
- Vikings select offensive lineman Ezra Cleveland at No. 58 April 24th, 2020