Arians: Buccaneers not interested in signing wide receiver Antonio Brown
According to head coach Bruce Arians, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are not inquiring about wide receiver Antonio Brown.
Despite AB's rumored interest in joining Tom Brady, Tampa Bay's primary decision makers are not interested in signing the veteran receiver. “There’s no room and probably not enough money," said Arians when asked about Brown. "It’s just not going to happen here. It’s not a fit here.”
Expect the Buccaneers to utilize Justin Watson or Scotty Miller as a potential third receiver despite limited experience. On 28 career targets, Watson has recorded 2 touchdowns and an Air Yards conversion percentage of 45.8% (145 of 327 Total Air Yards). On 26 total targets, Miller has produced 13 receptions for 200 yards and one touchdown.
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- Nick Foles, Mitchell Trubisky in 'open competition' for Bears' job April 3rd, 2020
- Patriots release Cody Kessler April 1st, 2020
- Patriots' Jarrett Stidham on 'inside track' for starting job April 1st, 2020
- Patriots re-sign linebacker Shilique Calhoun March 24th, 2020
- Patriots let Stephen Gostkowski go for cap reasons March 24th, 2020
- Panthers reportedly releasing Cam Newton on Tuesday March 24th, 2020
- Brian Hoyer reunites with Patriots on one-year contract March 22nd, 2020