Goodell: NFL Draft 'should go forward as scheduled on April 23-25'
According to Tom Pelissero, the National Football League Management Council Executive Committee has agreed the 2020 Draft "should go forward as scheduled on April 23-25."
Despite a lack of in-person prospect visits and interviews, the NFL remains steadfast on moving forward with the 2020 draft at their scheduled dates. According to Pelissero's discussion with several front office members, current ideas for the draft include "the possibility of conducting the draft from their living rooms."
Expect an update on exact plans for the draft in the next month.
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- Nick Foles, Mitchell Trubisky in 'open competition' for Bears' job April 3rd, 2020
- Las Vegas reportedly re-signs offensive guard Jordan Devey April 2nd, 2020
- Schefter: Eli Apple remains free agent after contract talks fall through with Raiders April 2nd, 2020
- Buccaneers re-sign quarterback Blaine Gabbert to one-year deal April 2nd, 2020
- Steelers' Eric Ebron (ankle) still recovering April 2nd, 2020
- P.J. Williams staying in New Orleans April 2nd, 2020
- Lions ink Darryl Roberts for year April 2nd, 2020