Bills reportedly agree to one-year deal with offensive lineman Daryl Williams
The Buffalo Bills have reportedly signed offensive lineman Daryl Williams to a one-year contract.
Williams will end his Carolina tenure after signing a one-year deal with the Bills. Per Sports Info Solutions, Williams has graded positively in the run game throughout his five-year NFL career, earning 53% of his total Points Earned via run blocking (36 of 68). Expect Williams' addition to potentially boost Devin Singletary's rushing production.
On 991 total rushing snaps, Williams has allowed 11 Blown Blocks and 4 opposing stuffs.
- Chiefs, Ricky Seals-Jones agree to one-year contract April 3rd, 2020
- Texans reportedly considering signing Eric Reid April 3rd, 2020
- Rams' Michael Brockers clears physical April 3rd, 2020
- Damarious Randall joining Raiders April 3rd, 2020
- Sammy Watkins continuing career with Chiefs April 3rd, 2020
- Nick Foles, Mitchell Trubisky in 'open competition' for Bears' job April 3rd, 2020
- Bills reportedly agree to one-year deal with offensive lineman Daryl Williams March 26th, 2020
- Vernon Butler, Buffalo agree to two-year, $16 million deal March 18th, 2020
- Mario Addison, Bills reportedly agree on 3-year deal March 17th, 2020
- A.J. Klein reportedly signs with Bills for multiple seasons March 17th, 2020
- Bills reportedly acquire Stefon Diggs in trade with Vikings March 16th, 2020
- Bills' corner Levi Wallace out for Wild Card round January 4th, 2020