Redskins reportedly add tight end Richard Rodgers
The Washington Redskins have reportedly signed tight end Richard Rodgers.
Rodgers' addition provides another option for a Washington offensive unit that finished the 2019 season last in total receiving yardage. The 28-year old should provide some depth after contributing a career Reception Percentage of 66% and a 2.8% Run Blown Block Percentage.
On 117 career catchable targets, Rodgers has produced 101 receptions for 948 yards and 11 touchdowns.
- Packers guard Lane Taylor agrees to pay cut May 31st, 2020
- Broncos tight end Jake Butt finally healthy May 31st, 2020
- Silver: 49ers and George Kittle 'remain far apart' on potential extension May 30th, 2020
- Texans, Zach Fulton agree to restructured contract May 29th, 2020
- 49ers' Dee Ford had "relatively minor" knee surgery during offseason May 29th, 2020
- Chiefs, Chris Jones reportedly not close on long-term contract May 28th, 2020
- Washington's Antonio Gibson, Steven Sims, and J.D. McKissic to see creative usage May 27th, 2020
- Adrian Peterson has role in Washington's offense May 27th, 2020
- Redskins receiver Cody Latimer taken into custody May 17th, 2020
- Washington's Antonio Gibson draws Christian McCaffrey comparison May 5th, 2020
- Jaguars, Chris Thompson agree to one-year deal May 1st, 2020
- Washington declines Reuben Foster 2021 option April 30th, 2020