Phillip Dorsett signs with Seahawks
The Seattle Seahawks signed wide receiver Phillip Dorsett, formerly of the New England Patriots, to a 1-year deal.
Dorsett spent the past three seasons with the New England Patriots after spending his first two with the Indianapolis Colts. The 2015 first-round pick has failed to hit 35 catches or 600 yards in a single NFL season. He could potentially find a role as a deep threat on the Seahawks' offense.
Dorsett averaged 7.3 FanDuel points in 14 games for the Patriots last season. He had 28.4 yards on 2.1 catches (3.9 targets) per contest. Among the 80 receivers with 50-plus targets, his 7.4 yards per target ranked 59th.
- Eagles sending Carson Wentz to Colts in exchange for pair of picks February 18th, 2021
- J.J. Watt granted release from Texans February 12th, 2021
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins (calf) active for Super Bowl clash with Tampa Bay February 7th, 2021
- Cameron Brate (back) cleared to play in Super Bowl for Buccaneers February 7th, 2021
- Buccaneers' Antonio Brown (knee) active for Super Bowl Sunday February 7th, 2021
- Le'Veon Bell (knee) not listed on Kansas City's Super Bowl LV injury report February 5th, 2021
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson open to Cowboys, Saints, Raiders, Bears February 25th, 2021
- Seahawks' Jamal Adams (shoulders, fingers) will require offseason surgery January 10th, 2021
- Seattle's Rashaad Penny inactive for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 9th, 2021
- Alex Collins promoted to Seattle's active roster for Saturday's playoff matchup against Rams January 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Rashaad Penny (knee) questionable for Wild Card clash with Rams January 8th, 2021
- Seahawks' Carlos Hyde (illness) available for Saturday's game against Rams January 5th, 2021